Terms & Conditions
Purchasing Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Accelerated Education Publications website and are set out below. Please read these carefully before placing an order and then print a copy for future reference.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders placed and received.
- Deliveries made to UK and Northern Ireland addresses are made by the Royal Mail or courier. Allow 5-10 working days for delivery. We do not ship overseas.
- Delivery charges are specified when placing the order. We make every effort to deliver the books within the estimated time frame, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the products ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel your order and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment to us is handled through WorldPay, a leading on-line credit and debit card payment provider, or Paypal. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure and are GDPR compliant. Unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- We offer a 21-day moneyback guarantee – products must be returned, unused and in pristine condition, to the company address detailed below. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged products, please contact email@example.com.
Accelerated Education Publications Ltd
Unit 3, Vector Park
Forest Road, Feltham
Middlesex TW13 7EJ
Registered Company Number 3866517
Promotion Code Terms & Conditions
Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a discount on a new order placed with AE Publications Ltd.
- AE Publications Ltd reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or discount scheme.
- In the event of whole or part of the purchase being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be proportionately spread between the goods, less any shipping costs charged on the original order.
- The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return, you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- To avoid any doubt, once a promotional code has expired it is no longer valid and is not redeemable.
Tutor/School Discount Scheme Terms & Conditions
The discount scheme is only valid for orders placed online.
- The discount scheme entitles you, at the time of ordering, to a discount on a new order placed with AE Publications Ltd.
- AE Publications Ltd reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, the discount scheme is invalid for the order being placed.
- The discount scheme is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion code.
- In the event of whole or part of the purchase being returned, the value of the discount applied to the remaining products will be adjusted in line with the new total value.
- The discount scheme value may differ for replacement items. A new order should be placed and the relevant discount will be automatically applied.
Tutor and reseller terms of trade
In accordance with UK competition law:
- All Recommended Retail Selling Prices are exactly that, recommended. You are under no obligation to comply with these prices if or when selling our books on to your customers.
We will not under any circumstance:
- Enter into discussions on retail prices with tutors who choose to include our books as part of their total tuition fees or who choose to sell our books on.
- Enter discussions regarding competitor pricing.
- Disclose any information regarding other customers.
- Enter discussions or negotiations regarding exclusivity on the sale of our products to consumers.
- Enter discussions regarding suppliers of competitor products.
- Enter into any direct discussions with competitors whether electronically, on the phone or in person.
- Have one price list across all independent, national or international wholesalers, retailers, tutors and resellers.