Terms & Conditions
Purchasing Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Accelerated Education Publications website and are set out below. Please read these carefully before placing an order.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders placed and received.
- Deliveries made to UK (including Northern Ireland) addresses are made by either Royal Mail or courier. Allow 3-10 working days for delivery. We do not ship outside of the UK. We aim to despatch orders within 2 working days. Packages weighing less than 2kg are delivered by second class Royal Mail postal service, which normally takes 3 working days. Should your order not arrive within 13 days (as per Royal Mail’s guidelines), please contact email@example.com and provide your order number and daytime contact details. Orders above 2kg are delivered by a courier service and should arrive within 2 working days of despatch.
- Delivery charges are specified when placing the order. We make every effort to deliver the books within the estimated time frame, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We cannot be held liable for expenses or compensation arising from delivery difficulties.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the products ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel your order and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment to us is handled through WorldPay, a leading online credit and debit card payment provider, or Paypal. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure and are GDPR compliant. Unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. Whichever way you choose to pay, if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check that your payment has been processed. Your order will not be processed until you submit your payment details and the payment has cleared.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Accelerated Education Publications Ltd
Unit 3, Vector Park
Forest Road, Feltham
Middlesex TW13 7EJ
Registered Company Number 3866517
Returns & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- We offer a 21-day moneyback guarantee from the date of order – products must be returned, unused and in their original condition, to the company address at the customer’s expense. We will refund returned books upon their receipt. You must be able to provide proof of postage if requested.
- If you return part of a bundle, the bundle discount will no longer apply to the books that you keep; these will be charged at full price.
- We are unable to swap returned books. You will need to place a separate order for the new books that you require and the return will be treated as a separate transaction.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, please contact email@example.com with your request. You should retain proof of the cancellation request for future reference. If you cancel your order after it has been despatched or reject your order upon delivery, the order must be returned to AE Publications at the customer’s expense. We will refund returned books upon their receipt.
- When returning any items to the seller you must be able to provide proof of postage if requested.
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You must always check the goods upon receipt and notify us immediately of any issues. AE Publications will not be held responsible for any business loss or other indirect or consequential loss as a result of faulty or damaged goods.
Promotion Code Terms & Conditions
Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a discount on a new order placed with AE Publications Ltd.
- AE Publications Ltd reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or discount scheme.
- In the event of whole or part of the purchase being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be proportionately spread between the goods, less any shipping costs charged on the original order.
- The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return, you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- To avoid any doubt, once a promotional code has expired it is no longer valid and is not redeemable.
Tutor/School Discount Scheme Terms & Conditions
The discount scheme is only valid for orders placed online.
- The discount scheme entitles you, at the time of ordering, to a discount on a new order placed with AE Publications Ltd.
- AE Publications Ltd reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, the discount scheme is invalid for the order being placed.
- The discount scheme is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion code.
- In the event of whole or part of the purchase being returned, the value of the discount applied to the remaining products will be adjusted in line with the new total value.
- The discount scheme value may differ for replacement items. A new order should be placed and the relevant discount will be automatically applied.
Tutor and reseller terms of trade
In accordance with UK competition law:
- All Recommended Retail Selling Prices are exactly that, recommended. You are under no obligation to comply with these prices if or when selling our books on to your customers.
We will not under any circumstance:
- Enter into discussions on retail prices with tutors who choose to include our books as part of their total tuition fees or who choose to sell our books on.
- Enter discussions regarding competitor pricing.
- Disclose any information regarding other customers.
- Enter discussions or negotiations regarding exclusivity on the sale of our products to consumers.
- Enter discussions regarding suppliers of competitor products.
- Enter into any direct discussions with competitors whether electronically, on the phone or in person.
- Have one price list across all independent, national or international wholesalers, retailers, tutors and resellers.