The books you need to purchase will depend on the school year your child is currently in. See the chart below:
We recognise that children develop at different rates, so this is a general guideline. If your child is approaching the end of a school year, we recommend purchasing books for the school year that they will soon be entering.
Our range of books covers the following subjects:
We have two main series of books: Key Stage 2 and 11+.
The Key Stage 2 range covers maths and English for both the SATs and 11+ exams, as well as the following:
- Northern Ireland Transfer Test – Post Primary Transfer Consortium (PPTC) and Association for Quality Education (AQE) exams
- Common Entrance and scholarship exams for independent schools
The 11+ range covers verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning for all types of 11+ exams, including the following:
- Centre for Evaluations and Monitoring (CEM) 11+ exams
- Granada Learning (GL Assessment) 11+ exams
- Consortium for Selective Schools in Essex (CSSE) 11+ exams
- Cognitive Abilities Tests (CATs)
Children preparing for 11+ exams should also work through the maths and English material in the Key Stage 2 series.
Workbooks, testbooks and testpacks can be purchased individually or in bundles.
How to Use
The workbooks contain stepped-out examples, with full explanations. The testbooks will reinforce a child’s technique and knowledge and should be used alongside the workbooks. The testpacks should be used after the workbooks and testbooks for final exam preparation.
Our books are available to purchase as subject, age or exam board specific bundles. Each bundle is sold at a discounted rate compared with purchasing these same books individually.
Mega bundles provide a complete package for specific exam preparation. Testpacks are not included within the mega bundles but may be purchased separately.